Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is this??

I had my anti virus protection working correctly and I was having problems. It said people were trying to sign into my email account and we cannot let you sign in now too many unsuccessful password attempts have been made. Also in chatroom i frequent a certain person would read back what i wrote in my documents and laugh/mock what i wrote or have in my documents. Then disc trays started opening shutting on their own. I did a system restore. The system restore disabled my firewall that comes with my anti-virus so I turned on windows firewall for temporary protection. I still havent downloaded another firewall just use windows but i noticed since this happened My firewall is turning on and off by itself and now just last night someone or something is turning on my windows media player and playing songs. Its coming on and off by itself and then my computer shut down and wouldnt re-start correctly. What do you think this is?



What is this??symantic



your computer is being operated by someone other than you obviously,, You have been hacked, No virus will do that kind of stuff, Shut off your remote assistance and also report it to your IP so they can monitor it, They would be able to tell whos IP address is doing this to you, I would also go to your local police dept. and file a complaint simply to have it on record that this is happening, One more thing you can do is just unplug the ethernet cord or phone line or what ever it is you use to connect to the internet when your not using it,



Best of luck to you friend;



SG



What is this??viruses



It is a virus. One other thing to do is go in and disable remote desktop after you get it cleaned out. The virus got in and lay dormant until you rebooted and activated before the virus protection was called in the boot up.

No comments:

Post a Comment