Friday, August 20, 2010

I have Norton Anti Virus..Would it be harmful to use other programs at same time or even possible??

Would this double my protection or would it be harmful?/



I have Norton Anti Virus..Would it be harmful to use other programs at same time or even possible??aurora



Norton Anti-Virus has actually been known in some cases to spread viruses to your computer, and it usually doesn't block existing ones very well while limiting other functions. Overall, pretty worthless. I'd suggest you completely get rid of Norton and start using Spybot Search and Destroy (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index... There was another program alongside that I used to use when I had Windows (no virus' for me now on a Mac!) but it slipped my mind. Regardless, I never had viruses by using this program and the other.



I have Norton Anti Virus..Would it be harmful to use other programs at same time or even possible??download



It would do more harm than help..only 1 antivirus should be on a computer.
Norton antivirus does slow the performance, with another antivirus it is better to let the viruses into your pc. but solo antivirus is very small less than 3 mega and is pretty good as well you may try a trail versiont with norton
Never use more then 1 Anti Virus program. Using more then one Anti Virus program causes conflict and gives you false positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment