Friday, August 20, 2010

Anti virus solution?

i have avg free edition



avg free antispyware



ad-aware



spybot search and destroy



comodo firewall



spyware guard (realtime protection)



is this alrite?



please let me know



Anti virus solution?antivirus scan



Sounds like good thorough protection to me.



I'm currently moving onto AVG, after using Norton Internet Security for the last couple of years. They were trying to charge me 拢40/ $80 to subcribe to the updates for another year! :o i paid 拢30 for the product in the first place, what a con!



I think personally as long as you have a good anti-virus, anti-spyware, and a firewall, as you seem to, you should be well protected.



Anti virus solution?computer security



Here's my solution to the Antivirus and Spy Ware problems.



I have: AVG Antivirus 7.5 Free edition %26 Spy Sweeper



Those two programs run all the time my pc is on.



I also have: Spybot Search %26 Destroy (FREE); AdAware SE Pro (FREE)



I run these two programs at least once a week or if I've done a lot of surfing. The only thing I don't like about Spybot and AdAware is that you have to launch them manually. It would be nice if they ran all the time.



For Fire Walls: I use the one built into my DSL Modem %26 my Linksys Router; and then I have the Microsoft Firewall turned on also.



  • isthismarriedmanjustflirting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment