Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Someone please help! can't un-install old anti-virus.i need your help.?

i have been trying everything. i used add/remove program first, then removed the icon from the desktop. i thought that it was gone,but when i installed the new one, and ran a scan, and noticed that it was scanning some of the programs that were supposed to be gone. i need someone to explane what actions to go through, to find it and get deleted so i can get my new protection installed, before my machine gets cloged up again with junk. i would thank you for alwayse. if this is a big deal, please contact me and i will give you my e/mail address. i am 58 yeaes old, and have become disabled from a bad fall,and this is my passtime. the computer has kept me from going crazy,up until now,but with these problems, it might be driving me crazy... it still gives me something to keep my mind off thengs, but i know that you have heard about teaching an old new tricks; well that's where i am now. so, someone please help this old dog. thanks for just takeing time to look at my question//// jimmyg



Someone please help! can't un-install old anti-virus.i need your help.?moto guzzi



Hey, bud - I am just a year behind you - and you can teach an old dog new tricks - I went back to school at age 50 for my Networking degree.



I think what you are seeing in the scan is some of the files left over from the uninstall - files not essential in the running of the program. Sometimes the folder will be left with just the name of the program and no contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment