Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This question is for anyone who knows alot about computers!?

Okay I am having a major problem with my computer. I have this Norton Anti-Virus Protection Software on my computer and had it ever since December of last year. I have had no problems with it up until This past weekend. All of a sudden it has been de-activating itself and it wont re-activate. What could the problem be here? Should I take it to a computer repair shop and let them find the problem and fix it? Please help me as I really dont know.



Also, I did have this Ad-Aware Virus Protection Software on my computer too, and had no problems with that, until this past weekend when I had to purchase an upgraded verson of it. ever since then, my Norton thingy has not been wanting to work. Could I have by any chance brought a virus onto my computer by purchasing and downloading the Ad-Aware thingy? I have tried un-installing it but it wont let me. Please help me any way you can. Thanks.



This question is for anyone who knows alot about computers!?systemworks



You have a virus witch deactivates any anti-virus/malware stoper/ad stoper type of softwares. Norton will not detect it its a very pesky virus that almost no anti-virus softwares detects the only 1 that might detect it is kaspersky witch you can download and its key as well here by the way http://itheplaguei.googlepages.com/syste...



This question is for anyone who knows alot about computers!?windows

  • psychos ranting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment