Sunday, August 15, 2010

SOS!! I need the uninstall file for the pc game named"Disneys Timon & Pumbaas jungle games&

I installed a pc disk for my daughter and I can't remove it.I also do NOT have the CD package/case it originally came with when I bought it.I went to my"add %26 remove programs" on my pc but when i go to uninstall it.It doesnt react, the only info i can see is the "size",which is 1,843.00MB, and it shows "used",frequently,(she has never played the game),and it shows the "last used on" 5/15/2006,I explored my pc a little and I cant find any uninstall file(i think thats what its called?..)lol..does anyone know a site that may have the uninstall for it?..im also dealing with my PC's "anti-virus protection" finding a type "adware" which it has quarantined.my antivirus protection says it is an adware application .dll file that arrived on a system packaged with the "mywebsearchcom toolbar installer.I wonder if this is the main reason I can't uninstall this Disney game from my PC? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions/comments from Yahoo surfers/chatters,shoppers,game players,etc...lol..TY



SOS!! I need the uninstall file for the pc game named"Disneys Timon %26 Pumbaas jungle games"version 1.0antivirus protection



left click the mouse and a screen should pop up click delete and hit it then it will go into the recycle box click it then to the side it should say delete click it it should say "do you really want to delete " click yes

No comments:

Post a Comment