Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Verizon/ verizon online?

I have verizondsl and to my understanding I'm supposed to have the yahoo anti-virus protection included with it. My question is how do I get it downloaded? I have went to the page it says to and I am already signed in, but it won't come up to download the anti-virus software. I don't know what else to do since I have done everything I know to do to get it. AM VERY FRUSTRATED WITH IT!!!!!!



Verizon/ verizon online?virus



Good Luck!



Verizon/ verizon online?anti virus



I have been using a free anti virus software from grisoft.com for the past three years. It is totally a full software and you do not have to pay for any updates and the software never expires. The web link below is where you can download this AVG Anti Virus Free Version. Click on the link on the page for the free version.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/avg-anti-vir...



* Make sure to download the free version and not the commercial version in the middle of the website page.

No comments:

Post a Comment