Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best anti-virus software for laptops?

I really have used Norton for 10 years and am now looking to make a change. I really want speed on bootup and really locked down protection. People have suggested either McAfee or Kaspersky. Thoughts? Help?



What is the best anti-virus software for laptops?free adware remover



Hi



If you dont want your pc speed is being reduced Kaspersky is the best.i think McAfee will reduce your pc speed more than Norton.



Good Luck



PS:I'm not a native speaker;may be there are some mistakes in my e-mail.



What is the best anti-virus software for laptops?internet security 2006



mcAfee is da best you can get. but norton is da second best tho...
I currently use Norton and I don't think there is any better Anti-Virus. Norton has never let any viruses in my computer, but it probably does make your computer run a little slower. The free versions of AVG Anti-Virus and Avast Anti-Virus are good anti-viruses. I know a lot of people that use them and highly recommend them.



I suggest you get both these.



AVG Anti-Virus Free



ewido anti-spyware Free



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



Avast Anti-Virus, also highly recommended



http://www.avast.com/eng/free_software.h...
my 4 years experience is Free AVG home adition. its free, fast, very powerful, not slow down ur computer, daily update is awailable, very effective on trojen and hox also, not del ur impt. system files overall its very good antivirus just try it once u forget all others its my garenty
NOD32...



It's the finest out there! (And it doesn't load down your system!)



For years, I've used McAfee and Norton... never again!
NOD32
NyQuil
HONKYLIPPS 2006
McAfee is a good solution. But why don't you switch over to a new version of Norton. The new ones are safer and speedier than ever.
laptop/desktop, makes no difference.



stick with Ad-aware and Spybot- run them every day.
Norton really messes things up. I use the FREE version of AVAST http://www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment