Friday, August 20, 2010

General question about anti-virus software!?

which one is over all effective both for security and protection, Mcafee or Norton?..



just that simple!.. thanks in advance..



General question about anti-virus software!?computer virus



McAfee and Norton are today's MOST powerful Internet defense, but McAfee wins.



1 McAfee does not slow down your system



2 Norton slows down your system



3 McAfee has been protecting me for 6 years and I haven't caught a virus with it.



4 Norton protected me for 1 year, and I caught virsues with it, but it was able to delete the virsues, though.



Norton is VERY good, but I rather McAfee, especially since my system hasn't crashed nor gotten a virus with it.



Plus, McAfee does not slow down your computer, which is why I give it a good 10 out of 10 rating.



General question about anti-virus software!?free spyware remover



I'm sorry, but Norton is awful. There is no way you can call it ''VERY good''. When Norton finds viruses, half the time it doesn't know what to do or can't even remove them. It just says ''Remove manually'' and when you go look, you can't find the file! It's truly awful. Avoid Norton at all costs. Report It


Neither! They're both awful anti virus packages. Get Trend Micro PC-Cillin. Easily the best anti virus/firewall available.

No comments:

Post a Comment