Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I downloaded new security/spyware, etc. from ATTYahoo but cannot get my anti virus back. I've t

i need to know the web site and which option to select. I'm fairly new at this kind of thing and something it's frustrating. After all, I'm only 75 and have been using computers for 20 years. I'm a retired Methodist Pastor in Eastern Ohio. I now have no antivirus protection. I had it two weeks ago from SBC. Mel L



I downloaded new security/spyware, etc. from ATTYahoo but cannot get my anti virus back. I've tried- no luck.norton 2008



go to:



http://free.grisoft.com



and download the free one they offer. after you install it make sure you update it and then do a full complete scan. it will take a while so let it scan before you go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment