Friday, August 20, 2010

Fake virus protection???

After my second spyware attack on my computer I downloaded AVG anti spyware, Ad-Aware 2007, V3pro 2007, and Spybot S%26D but a icon keeps popping up saying I still have spyware is this a fake or is it real, or tell me how to disable it.



Fake virus protection???antivirus downloads



virus protect pro is pretty nasty parasite and as it is quite new it might be difficult to delete. however you can try this virus protect pro removal: http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-viruspro...



i also think that your anti-spyware software should pick it up and remove it. update you security programs and try to run scans again.



Fake virus protection???cafe racer



Avast has always worked for me and its free. avast.com Report It


I have run several spyware detectors, and had major issues with all.



I have a router (I have a high speed connection), and I have two software firewalls, one for anti virus, one anti hack, in addition to the firewalls my XP provides.



If I have reason to believe I have spyware I will use a free scan to isolate it, and then take it out on my own.



This has worked for me for many years.



It is never a good idea to run different firewalls that do the same task, they get in each others way.



Spyware, isn't people who want access to your credit cards so much as people who would like to sell you something you don't know you wan't.

No comments:

Post a Comment