Friday, August 20, 2010

Is anyone having problems with Norton Anti-virus stepping on Windows XP SP2?

I can't seem to get my System Restore feature to work on Windows XP SP2. I do all the Windows updates regularly, It's been this way for quite a few months. Other than just de-installing Norton, I don't know what else to do, I misplaced my installation CD for Norton, but I still have my account code.



I've tried everything that Tech Support has mentioned, but nothing seems to work for me. I have a High Speed DSL AT%26T Yahoo account that comes with protection, that should be enough in itself, shouldn't it?



Is anyone having problems with Norton Anti-virus stepping on Windows XP SP2?ktm



i have no idea what the problem is. mine works fine on my XP SP2. maybe you don't have enough space deticated to use the restore function but i would guess something that simple has already been checked by the tech support.

No comments:

Post a Comment