Sunday, August 15, 2010

Would you be bothered if a friend forwarded you a poem to your email?

Due to fear of viruses. Or would you like it and not care because you have anti-virus protection. Is this more of a problem in the UK? I ask this because I have a friend that I like a lot and I forwarded him a cute poem that I thought would make him laugh (I know he likes stuff like that) and he emailed me back and said he doesn't do the forwarding thing and said, "We are all a bit scared of viruses over here." He lives in England. do you think this was rude or legitimate?



Would you be bothered if a friend forwarded you a poem to your email?antivirus download



I would not be bothered, and i don't think he should be, either. I have a guy friend who is the same way: i forward funny pictures or one of those chain mails that are sweet and funny and he NEVER looks at them. Its really annoying, but i guess some people just don't go for that sort of thing. Sorry!



Also, i do not think viruses are any worse over in UK. Its cyberspace! Its shouldn't matter where you are...the risk of viruses is a risk everyone takes when they get on the internet!



Maybe he doesn't read forwards you send him because some forwards talk about God and that is a sensitive subject for him. Or some say "send this to ten people you love" and he, like my guy friend, doesn't want to get into the whole "crush" and "love" thing b/c he likes just being friends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment