Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best clean up software for XP Home Ed.?

I recently replaced my old desktop machine with a cheap Dell running XP Home edition. I am only using it for internet applications and have my other computer completely separate and protected so my personal files aren't available online or be subject to being lost.



The new machine has all kinds of anti-spy, etc software that keeps bugging me with the pop-ups. What I am interested in, however, is getting the best software for cleaning up the hard drive when it get's cluttered up.



I prefer to buy the software on a CD rather than downloading it. I also have the recovery disc from DELL for when everything else fails.



Anyway, what is the best and latest software on the market for cleaning up the hard drive clutter.? And, perhaps, for anti-spy and anti-virus protection



Thanks everyone.



What is the best clean up software for XP Home Ed.?adware remover



perfect capt.



system mechanic - professional



bout $ 70



http://www.iolo.com/sm/6pro/index.cfm



%26gt;%26gt; checkout features %26 decide



i use it personally %26 find it great



download is approx 35 mb, but u can order on cd too



_______________________________



thought, i'd paste contents of package 2 save on u'r time



Eliminate spyware



Award-winning virus protection



Internet firewall defense



Recover deleted files and other data

No comments:

Post a Comment