Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Important question. Am I hacked?

4 Months ago someone used my credit card to purchased a Cell phone. This happened after I visit a website called '' Monkey-Ladder. It is a domino game site.



My credit card was charged again for some other stuffs, so I immediately canceled my credit card.



Two days later, I found out someone was using my cell phone. I received a bill that I have made many calls outside of the United States. I immediately changed my phone number. Today ( just now) I received a package that I did not order. Then I received an Email confirmation.



What could be going on?



I have spy-ware protection, subscribed Anti Virus protection and firewall protection. These products are updated twice daily.



What could be going on?



Important question. Am I hacked?agv



OK DAD, Cant tell you whats going on but there are ways to see if anybody is doing it from your computer and or if you have a third puter outside your home listening in when you are online. You can go to a freeware site and get something called a keystroke logger.There are several diff types with diff names. Install it, password protect it, and set it to remain hidden. when you are alone check its contents and it will tell you EVERYTHING that has been typed on your keyboard and if aint you you know its someone in your house doing it. To see if you have another computer that is watching yours go to a tech site and ask which netstat commands to use and how to do it. Using the ''netstat'' commands will also tell you the IP address of spying computer and country of origin. I personally got that information from a site called techguy.com or something very similar to that. Anyways, the sight and the help is free. I wish I could tell you in more detail how to do this but it was quite awhile ago and I dont remember. It was really simple to do tho. I would suggest getting and using these free programs as well. Ewido/Highjackthis[they work together] also avg free edition and spybot search and destroy. I had problems on my OLD computer but these programs have kept this one problem free for the last 3 years!! Some of the computer type people IN HERE can probably tell you EXACTLY how to do this stuff. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment