Friday, August 20, 2010

I have AVG Free anti-virus I wanted opinions on which is better AVG or Yahoo's?

AVG Free 7.1 is about to be replaced by version 7.5. Before i do this, I wonder whether AVG Free 7.5 or Yahoo's protection suite has better protection.



I have AVG Free anti-virus I wanted opinions on which is better AVG or Yahoo's?avast



AVG - the main reason is how often the update their file.



I have AVG Free anti-virus I wanted opinions on which is better AVG or Yahoo's?ducati



As an independent IT Technician I am constantly asked about Anti-virus software and which one's the best. My answer is always the same: none of them so go with any that's free. No one in the industry can give you any supported data as to who is the best. They all claim to be but cannot support the argument with clear evidence to back up their claim. Probably because they'd get sued and people tend to believe what they want to believe. Norton and Mcafee are the big boys but isn't that because they are in with the big suppliers to get their product pre-installed on these pc's.



Remember you heard it here first. Now I'll probably get sued.



Regards EDD
AVG is better. You might also want to download the AVG spyware program, available on their website, and Adaware, available free from Lavasoft.
avg is better
avg is the best antivirus for me! try purchasing the avg 7.5 full edition, it practically has everything from virus updates to email scanner to firewall, etc! avg releases virus updates in like a span of 2 days...
the avg is far better than what yahoo offers http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...
AVG is the best.
avg

No comments:

Post a Comment