Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Norton disabled PLEASE NO B/S answer's?

I have a paid for norton anti virus protection . now it has been disabled . I called by phone and got some one from india. he tells I got a virus. to fix the problem by phone it will cost me $39.99 . am I the only one to be charges for their service?. why should I have to pay norton to get rid of a virus. I have AVG but it has not found any virus



Norton disabled PLEASE NO B/S answer's?virus removal



Hey Buddy!



Forget about Norton, I hate it!



Get a better one and Free!!! Free!!!



http://www.avast.com



You have updates everyday!



Bye!



Norton disabled PLEASE NO B/S answer's?anti virus protection



It does not sound like a virus. I think norton is jacking you around because it is a crappy procuct.
Norton doesn't do the job it once did. Try Zone Alarm. I use it and it's great. Go to my web page and click on the Zone Alarm ad and get $20 off.
Sounds like norton screwed up. You need to re-install it.



NEVER, NEVER run two anti-virus programs together. They can screw up each other or your computer. Norton and AVG, especially, never play good together, so I suggest removing one of them.



As for charging you, that is BS. They shouldn't charge you for something that their product was supposed to prevent in the first place. If anything, you should be asking for your money back.



  • psychos ranting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment