Friday, August 20, 2010

Norton anti virus?

I keep having a Pop-up telling me that my protection is running out. I have paid out, using my flexi-friend, for the best protection that they offer (three days ago). However I keep having the same Pop-up, can any one solve my dilema, as it is becoming a nuisance as I don't know if I will still be protected. Yes, I have had confirmation of my subscription.



Norton anti virus?antispam



once it's totally expired then it won't protect your computer anymore like mines, mines been expired since december and i still haven't changed it and it's keep telling me to renew or reactivate it and i'm lazy to pay so i didnt, but it's best for you to just add some money into it to get the newest antivirus



Norton anti virus?avast



Contact Norton directly on their website. Or save yourself the trouble and money and go for Mcafee instead. Its better as it is. ;)



  • isthismarriedmanjustflirting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment