Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm back..... I have another problem, I accidently restored my computer to factory settings and

onecare anti virus protection now I want to download and install it from the web and I'm having a lot of trouble .It keeps telling me ''cannot complete installation contact support '' but I get no where .I had onecare installed in my computer before I messed up and clicked F 10 on the screen when i restarted my computer. I wanted to restore my system to a earlier time but not that far back .Now I am without virus protection and I want onecare again but as I said in the beginning I am having all kinds of trouble .I am trying to learn about my computer by trial and error .but I am no rocket science expert to say hte least . J UST NEED SIMPLE EASY ANSWERS AND i KNOW SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP THANK YOU



I'm back..... I have another problem, I accidently restored my computer to factory settings and I lost my livevirus scanner



sorry bud, but i want to say...ooops?!



I'm back..... I have another problem, I accidently restored my computer to factory settings and I lost my liveanti virus software



I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it should because it seemed to work for me every time i did something stupid on my computer.



what you basically do is you restore your computer to how it was before you restored your computer to factory settings. so, for example, if you did this last Wednesday, you'll restore your computer to how it was last Tuesday and then you're computer will be back to how it always was.

No comments:

Post a Comment