Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Viruses question?

If i u have an anti virus protection do u have to worry about vireses and i have Kaspersky do i have to worry about getting vireses cuz when i got my laptop it came with McAfee and it was really fast but now it's a little bit slower and i know Kaspersky is better



Viruses question?norton



Well there's a yes and a no.



Yes you should be worried. Because many antivirus programs may not pick up virus infected items that are new or that are hidden somehow. This is when you should be worrying, however since you said you have Kaspersky, the product should not be a problem.



No you don't have to worry because most antiviruses will protect you, so as I stated earlier, since you have Kaspersky, it shouldn't be a problem.



I am not sure about McAFee however, I read reviews on it and used it myself. I didn't find it as good as kaspersky. Kaspersky would be the choice I would go with since it's faster too.



Viruses question?spyware remover



mcafee and kaperspy are crap... if you want a really good antivirus, download nod32, its been proven that its the best antivirus available, heres the link to get the full version for free, this is 100% legal



http://www.mininova.org/tor/659732



if you dont have a torrent downloader, get utorrent, it uses less system resources than any other program,

No comments:

Post a Comment