Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Other than McAfee, CA and Norton, what Internet Security Suite progam should I get?

I have Windows XP.



Norton gave my computer viruses when I installed it. McAfee would never install right and when CA is installed, it would restart my computer.



I am looking for a Internet Security Suite program that has anti virus protection, Anti spyware, Anti Adware (if possible), Spam blocker and if possible a firewall?



Other than McAfee, CA and Norton, what Internet Security Suite progam should I get?pop up blocker



combination of spybot,ad-aware 2007,a-squared free,n avg is perfect for pc protection.



u can download all these from download.com for free.there are also many other good antivirus here.it is a cool site and safe for downloading software



Other than McAfee, CA and Norton, what Internet Security Suite progam should I get?systemworks



hello. If your computer is for personal use, I can recommend the following free programs that do a better job than Norton, McAfee, CA or other costly all-in-one Internet Suites. A company that makes great cars might not make the best trucks or bikes. So too a company that makes great anti-virus might not have the expertise in the other departments.



Anti-virus :



I have used Avast's Free Home Edition (http://www.avast.com/) for over two years now on Win XP and Win2k without any problems ever. The software is completely free, no ads or other annoyances.

No comments:

Post a Comment