Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I was hacked. Can you explain this?

Ok. I must start by stating that my computer is fully protected with Anti Virus protection, personal firewall and Spyware protection. These protections are always updated.



Now, I joined a Domino league on Yahoo! game site, then thereafter got hacked. I do not know how this happened because I never used any sensitive information to sign up on for the Domino league game. The site is called '' Myleague.com''



Anyway, my computer hasn't shown any signs of hacker attacks, but my credit card was used without my consent, so I closed my credit card down, then my next credit card was used. The hacker now has my identity, my total information.



I scanned for possible viruses, which I did not find.



Do you think the hacker hacked my computer, or he got my credit card and other information in other circumstances?



I never revealed my information to anyone. I am still curious. And I do not know how by someone knowing your IP address he/she can reveal so many information.



I was hacked. Can you explain this?vincent



Now days, the only efficient why to steal identities is to make a fake website that asks for you SS number and credit number. Most likely they found your identity through other means. Its extremely unlikely you got hacked.



I was hacked. Can you explain this?adware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment